Creamy Onion Beef Sandwiches
What Superbowl fan wouldn’t love settling into the game with one of these hefty handfuls? Lois McAtee in Oceanside, California says they taste special but couldn’t be easier to make…unless you microwave them, which she often does!
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 hard rolls, split
- 6 ounces sliced deli roast beef
- 2 slices process American cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, soup mix and horseradish.
- Spread over cut side of roll tops; set aside. Layer bottom halves
- with roast beef and cheese. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Broil 2-4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is
- melted. Replace roll tops. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 sandwich (prepared with reduced-fat sour cream, reduced-sodium soup mix and reduced-fat cheese) equals 339 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 1,320 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 28 g protein.