- Cut potatoes into 1/2-in. cubes; place in a large kettle and cover
- with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10
- minutes or until tender. Drain; rinse in cold water and drain again.
- Set aside one hard-cooked egg for garnish; chop the remaining eggs.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, chopped eggs, celery and
- onion. Whisk the mayonnaise, pepper and remaining salt into cooled
- milk mixture. Pour over potato mixture; toss gently to coat. Cover
- and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Garnish with reserved egg.
- Yield: 22 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 285 calories, 20 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 134 mg cholesterol, 500 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.