Creamy Mocha Cocktail
This upscale cocktail is sure to bring any menu a stroke of good luck. A truly decadent indulgence, the mocha- and Irish cream-infused beverage makes a lovely dessert drink. —Mariam Ishaq, Buffalo, New York
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2/3 cup half-and-half cream
- 5 ounces Irish cream liqueur
- 5 ounces Amaretto
- 1 ounce coffee liqueur
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- In a blender, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process
- until smooth. Drizzle sides of chilled glasses with syrup. Pour
- cream liqueur mixture into glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 3
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup with 2 teaspoons syrup equals 343 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 38 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 2 g protein.