Creamy Lemonade Cups
Our daughters took my mother's lemon pie recipe and adapted it for individual dessert dishes.Deborah Elliott, Ridge Spring, South Carolina
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 20 squares)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine the crumbs, butter and sugar. Stir in nuts.
- Set aside 1/4 cup for topping; press the remaining mixture onto the
- bottom of eight dessert dishes.
- In another bowl, combine milk and lemonade concentrate; fold in the
- whipped topping. Spoon into prepared dishes. Sprinkle with reserved
- crumbs. Chill until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 508 calories, 22 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 223 mg sodium, 70 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.