Creamy Irish Coffee
My maternal grandma was never a drinker, beyond a glass of Champagne at Christmas, but she couldn’t resist Bailey’s Irish Coffee.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 cups hot strong brewed coffee
- 4 ounces Irish cream liqueur
- Sweetened whipped cream, optional
- Chocolate shavings, optional
- Divide coffee and liqueur among four mugs; stir. If desired, top with
- whipped cream and chocolate shavings. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 118 calories, 4 g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein.