Creamy Horseradish Sauce
My favorite way to use this sauce is on cold roast beef sandwiches. But it really complements a variety of foods.Florence Palmer, Marshall, Illinois
28 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- In a bowl, whip cream until soft peaks form. Add mayonnaise and salt;
- blend thoroughly. Fold in horseradish. Chill until serving. Use as a
- condiment with roast beef, corned beef, pork or sandwiches. Yield:
- 3-1/2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 87 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 63 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.