Creamy Horseradish Dip
In this simple-to-prepare vegetable dip, horseradish shines through without being too overpowering.Barbara Coleman, Dunbar, West Virginia
8 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon cider or white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and chill for at
- least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables. Yield: about 1 cup.
Nutrition Facts: One 2-tablespoon serving (prepared with fat-free mayonnaise and garlic powder) equals 23 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 214 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable.