Creamy Guacamole Spread
All my brothers and sisters like to bring appetizers to our Christmas gatherings. This delectable dip came from my brother. It can be attractively displayed on lettuce with tomato wedges.
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Assorted crackers or fresh vegetables
- In a blender, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and process
- until blended. Serve with crackers or vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 90 calories, 9 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 196 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.