Creamy Green Bean Salad
IN our early years of marriage, my husband asked me to make bean salad "like his mother's". I've tried many versions, but this is the one our whole family likes best.
In the past, I'd can about 50 quarts of green beans every year, but now my husband suggests I can only enough to keep making this salad.
-Lorraine Mix, Remer, Minnesota
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 1 can (8 ounces) cut green beans, drained
- 1 medium tomato, chopped and drained
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- Lettuce leaves
- In a bowl, combine sour cream and salad dressing; mix well. Stir in
- beans, tomato and onion. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve on
- lettuce. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 95 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 506 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.