Creamy Fruit Salad
From Red Oak, Oklahoma, Lisa Dunn writes, "Kids can't wait to eat this refreshing salad...I know ours can't! It's healthy, simple to make and tastes great. Our family can't get enough of it."
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (15 ounces) fruit cocktail
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 medium apple, diced
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 2 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- In a serving bowl, combine the fruit cocktail, bananas, apple and
- orange. Combine the pudding mix and yogurt until smooth. Add to
- fruit mixture; stir to coat. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4-6