Creamy Fruit Dip
After one taste of this delightful dip, your fruit tray won't seem complete without it. My family enjoys this recipe just as much as they when I prepared it with full-fat ingredients. Judith Reed of Kingsford, Michigan
14 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the sour cream, extracts and cinnamon until smooth. Add
- milk; mix well. Add pudding mix; beat on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with fruit.
- Yield: about 3-1/2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (1/4 cup) equals 118 calories, 2 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 211 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch.