Creamy Dill Dip
This creamy blend of dill, cream cheese, and sour cream is perfect dip for veggie sticks. Brought to you by dLife®
32 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 0 min.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed or 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- In a medium bowl, mix all of the ingredients with an electric mixer
- on low speed until fluffy.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour up to 24 hours. If the dip
- is too thick after refrigerating stir in 1-2 tablespoons of milk.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 22 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 45 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fat.