Creamy Dijon Dressing
"Even those who don't like low-fat dressings will love this smooth tangy salad topper," assures Genise Krause of Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin. "Fat-free mayonnaise makes it creamy, and a blend of honey, orange juice and Dijon mustard gives wonderful flavor."
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- Salad greens and vegetables of your choice
- In a blender or food processor, combine the first six ingredients;
- cover and process until smooth. Serve over greens and vegetables.
- Store in the refrigerator. Shake before serving. Yield: 1-2/3 cups.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (2 tablespoons dressing) equals 40 calories, 1 g fat (0 saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 223 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.