- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in
- egg and vanilla. Spread over batter. Combine flour and sugar; cut in
- butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over top.
- Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 70-75 minutes or
- until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes before
- removing sides of pan. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 419 calories, 19 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 87 mg cholesterol, 286 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.