- wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan
- to loosen. Cool 1 hour longer. Spread remaining sour cream over top.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove sides of pan. Let cheesecake stand at room temperature for 30
- minutes before serving. Sprinkle with seafood seasoning if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 20-24 appetizer servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 114 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 133 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.