Creamy Chicken Hot Dish
A potato chip topping adds some crunch to this creamy mixture of tender chicken chunks, rice, peas and celery from Frances Walker of Jonesboro, Arkansas. The easy-to-assemble casserole is a definite potluck-pleaser.
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1-1/2 cups Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- In a small skillet, saute celery and onion in butter until
- crisp-tender. Place in a bowl; add the mayonnaise, soup, peas, lemon
- juice and salt. Stir in chicken and rice.
- Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with
- potato chips. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or
- until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 739 calories, 57 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 92 mg cholesterol, 1,253 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 25 g protein.