Creamy Cappuccino Mousse
"This smooth coffee mousse is simple to prepare and very delicious," relates Brenda Jackson from Garden City, Kansas. "I also think it would be good layered with pound cake in a trifle bowl," she suggests.
6 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee, room temperature
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- Additional ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat
- in milk until blended. Gradually beat in coffee. Add pudding mix and
- cinnamon; whisk for 2 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes or until
- Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Spoon into six dessert dishes.
- Refrigerate until set. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and
- additional cinnamon. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 311 calories, 20 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 349 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.