Creamy Broccoli Casserole
"MOTHER called this her secret recipe, and to this day, I'm not quite sure I have all the ingredients she used in it. But it still tastes great, so who knowsmaybe I acquired some of her 'touch'. After I was married, this casserole became my husband's favorite vegetable dish."
8-10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 cups frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup soft bread crumbs
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, pecans, onion and
- eggs. Stir in broccoli; pour into a greased 2-qt. shallow baking
- dish. Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Combine butter and bread crumbs; sprinkle on top. Bake, uncovered, at
- 350° for 30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°.
- Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 331 calories, 31 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 445 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.