Creamy Berry Shakes
Fresh strawberries and raspberries provide the fruity flavor in this pretty pink shake that's not too sweet. TIP: Use frozen fruit when fresh berries are not in season.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Whipped topping and additional raspberries, optional
- In a blender, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process
- for 20 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Garnish
- with whipped cream and additional raspberries if desired. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 268 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 113 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 7 g protein.