Creamy Beef Sandwiches
“This is a quick way to create a sandwich with a special taste,” says Doris Byerly of Mondovi, Wisconsin. The creamy dressing and combination of beef and cheese make them ideal for lunches on the go.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 2 to 3 tablespoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 2 packages (2-1/2 ounces each) thinly sliced dried beef, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 slices white bread
- 1-1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and ranch dressing. Stir in the
- beef and cheese. Spread about 1/3 cup on six slices of bread; top
- with lettuce and remaining bread. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 381 calories, 25 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 934 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 12 g protein.