Creamy Baked Chicken
"Creamy Baked Chicken is comforting and easy to prepare," says Barbara Clarke of Punta Gorda, Florida.
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3 pounds), cut up
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a large
- bowl, combine the soups, sour cream, water, chives, salt and pepper;
- spoon over chicken. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until chicken juices run
- clear. Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.