Viola Geyer, Uhrichsville, Ohio, dresses up brunches with a decadent dressing that she makes in a dash. She dollops the heavenly four-ingredient sauce over refreshing red and green grapes.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 cups seedless green grapes
- 3 cups seedless red grapes
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Add the
- sour cream; mix well. Divide grapes among individual serving bowls;
- dollop with topping. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts:Nutritional Analysis: One serving (3/4 cup grapes plus 2 tablespoons topping, prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese and fat-free sour cream) equals 120 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 55 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.