- until smooth. Strain seeds. Stir in the remaining ice cream until
- melted. In a small saucepan, heat the chocolate, milk and remaining
- butter over low heat until melted, stirring constantly.
- To serve, spoon 2 tablespoons raspberry sauce on each dessert plate;
- top with filled cream puffs. Drizzle with chocolate sauce; sprinkle
- with pistachios. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cream puff equals 128 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 65 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.