- In a saucepan, cook milk and pudding mix according to package
- directions. Cool. Fold in whipped cream and vanilla.
- Place cream puffs on a serving plate; split puffs open; discard soft
- dough from inside. Fill cream puffs just before serving; top with
- strawberries and replace tops. Dust with confectioners' sugar.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 14-16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 189 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 92 mg cholesterol, 160 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.