- Fill paper-lined muffin cups half full. Bake at 375° for 15-20
- minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out
- clean. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat the butter, shortening, confectioners' sugar,
- milk, vanilla and salt until fluffy, about 5 minutes. Insert a very
- small tip into a pastry or plastic bag; fill with cream filling.
- Push the tip through the bottom of paper liner to fill each cupcake.
- Frost cupcakes. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 195 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 160 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.