- Spread 1 cup sauce in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with
- three noodles. Drop a third of the cream cheese by teaspoonfuls over
- the top. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella and 2/3 cup each of
- Parmesan cheese and Swiss cheese; spoon a third of the remaining
- sauce over the top. Repeat with layers of noodles, cheeses and sauce
- twice (dish will be full). Place dish on a baking sheet.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining
- mozzarella cheese. Bake, uncovered, 10-15 minutes longer or until
- bubbly and cheese is melted. Let stand for 15 minutes before
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 522 calories, 31 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 118 mg cholesterol, 1,196 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 35 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.