- sheet. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Immediately make an indentation in the center of each cookie using
- the end of a wooden spoon handle. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- In a small bowl, combine the filling ingredients. Place 2
- teaspoonfuls in the center of each cookie. Let stand until set. In a
- microwave, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over cookies. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2-1/2
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 303 calories, 16 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 192 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.