Cream Cheese Cookie Cups
Need a quick dessert? Try these yummy cookie bites from Rachel Blackston of Mauk, Georgia. TIP: "For a pretty look, use and icing bag to pipe the filling into the cups, then top each with mini M&M's, Rachel suggests.
12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 10 min. + cooling
- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- Cut cookie dough in half (save one portion for another use). With
- floured hands, press about 1 tablespoon of dough onto the bottom and
- up the sides of 12 ungreased miniature muffin cups. Bake at 350°
- for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, reshape the puffed cookie
- cups. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to
- cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla until
- smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Spoon into cookie
- cups. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 193 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 92 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.