- shrinkage. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes. Remove weights and bake
- another 5 minutes. Cool.
- Meanwhile, for filling, combine sugar, syrup, eggs, butter and peel
- in a large bowl; set aside. Place walnuts and cranberries in bottom
- of tart; pour sugar mixture into pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes or
- until crust is golden, edge of filling is firm and center is almost
- set. Cool on wire rack. Chill until serving. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 266 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 113 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.