Cranberry Salsa Turkey Wraps
Once your family tastes these mouthwatering roll-ups, they'll never look at leftover turkey the same way! The cranberry salsa combines both sweet and spicy flavors.Elke Rose, Waukesha, Wisconsin
6 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 2 cups fresh cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon grated fresh gingerroot
- 3/4 cup spreadable cream cheese
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 3 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 6 lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the cranberries, sugar, onions, cilantro,
- lime juice, jalapeno and ginger. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Just before serving, spread 2 tablespoons of cream cheese over each
- tortilla. Top with 3-4 tablespoons cranberry salsa, 1/2 cup turkey
- and a lettuce leaf; roll up.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 418 calories, 17 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 400 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 27 g protein.