Fruity and tart, this refreshing beverage brings the color of Christmas to your table.Dorothy Smith, El Dorado, Arkansas
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 bottle (64 ounces) cranberry-apple juice
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade or orange juice concentrate
- In a large container or punch bowl, combine the juices. Stir in
- lemonade concentrate. Serve in chilled glassed over ice. Yield: 6
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 90 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.