Cranberry Pomegranate Margaritas
I came up with this beverage to serve at holiday celebrations for a festive twist to a traditional margarita. It's light and refreshing, and super pretty with frozen cranberries floating in the cocktail. It would also look beautiful with sugar crystals around the rim of glass. —Mindie Hilton, Susanville, California
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 4-1/2 cups diet lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1-1/2 cups tequila
- 1-1/2 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 1-1/2 cups pomegranate juice, chilled
- Pomegranate slices and frozen cranberries, optional
- In a pitcher, combine the soda, tequila and juices. Serve in chilled
- glasses. Garnish with pomegranate and cranberries if desired. Yield:
- 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 97 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.