Cranberry Pecan Cookies
“These are so tasty and simple to prepare!” Each delightful little cookie is loaded with cranberries, nuts and vanilla, giving them the taste of a treat that’s been slaved over. Louise Hawkins - Lubbock, Texas
45 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough, softened
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup vanilla or white chips
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the cookie dough, pecans, chips, cranberries
- and vanilla. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased
- baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for
- 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Store in an
- airtight container. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cookie equals 87 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 50 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.