- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add
- eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in
- vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add
- to creamed mixture alternately with sour cream just until combined.
- Fold in pears.
- Pour half of the batter into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube
- pan. Sprinkle with half of the pecan mixture; top with remaining
- batter and pecan mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, whisk the glaze ingredients until smooth; drizzle
- over cake. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 400 calories, 17 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 340 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.