Cranberry Party Punch
Cute cranberry-filled ice molds shaped like candy canes float in this refreshing five-ingredient fruit punch. It's easy to stir up and serve right away.
20 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 4 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 4 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- Using three 4-in. candy cane molds or shape of your choice, arrange
- cranberries and crushed ice alternately in a striped pattern. Add
- cold water to fill molds. Freeze for 2 hours.
- To unmold, wrap a hot damp cloth around the bottom of the mold;
- invert onto a baking sheet.
- In a punch bowl, combine the juices, sugar and extract; stir until
- sugar is dissolved. Add ginger ale. Place ice molds in bowl, rounded
- side up. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 quarts.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 150 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 9 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.