- On a floured surface, gently knead 6-8 times. Pat dough into an 8-in.
- circle. Cut into 10 wedges. Separate wedges and place on an
- ungreased baking sheet. Brush with milk; sprinkle with remaining
- Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove
- to a wire rack.
- Combine glaze ingredients if desired; drizzle over scones. Combine
- orange butter ingredients; serve with warm scones. Yield: 10
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 331 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 396 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.