- cranberry mixture to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up tightly
- jelly-roll style. Wrap in plastic wrap. Repeat with remaining dough
- and cranberry mixture. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Unwrap rolls and cut into 1/4-in. slices. Place 2 in. apart on
- ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until
- edges are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks. Store in an
- airtight container. Yield: 80 cookies.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cookie equals 67 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 36 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.