- cranberry mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and
- fluffy. Beat in egg and sweet potatoes. Combine the dry ingredients;
- gradually add to creamed mixture. Fold in cranberries and nuts.
- Transfer to a greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan. Bake at 350° for
- 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cover loosely with foil if the top browns too quickly.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve
- with cream cheese spread. Yield: 1 loaf.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 256 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 213 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.