- bagels, one at a time, into boiling water. Cook for 45 seconds; turn
- and cook 45 seconds longer. Remove with a slotted spoon; drain well
- on paper towels.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over bagels. Place 2 in.
- apart on greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes
- or until golden brown. Remove from pan to wire rack to cool. Yield:
- 8 bagels.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 250 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 297 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.