Cranberry Mallow Dessert
A holiday tradition at Cristie Hunt’s house in Rossville, Georgia, this fluffy refresher is pretty as a picture and lighter than air. “It makes a great alternative to plain old cranberry sauce,” she adds, “and an easy potluck dish for seasonal get-togethers.”
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cups whipped topping
- In a large bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, marshmallows, pineapple
- and lemon juice. Fold in whipped topping. Transfer to a serving
- dish. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 193 calories, 3 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 18 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.