- with a floured 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter. Place 2 in. apart on
- lightly greased baking sheets. Cover and let rise in a warm place
- until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Using the back of a spoon, make a 1-1/2-in.-wide well in the center
- of each roll. Combine filling ingredients; spoon into each well.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove
- from pans to wire racks to cool.
- If glaze is desired, combine confectioners' sugar, extract and enough
- milk to achieve drizzling consistency. Drizzle over rolls. Store in
- the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 198 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 170 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.