Cranberry Gelatin Mold
Tangy and fruity, this festive gelatin mold is not only easy to prepare but pretty, too. Once they've tried it, your family will request it again and again.
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened DOLE® Crushed Pineapple in 100% Pineapple Juice, drained
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cranberry
- sauce and lemon juice until blended. Chill until partially set.
- Stir in pineapple and celery. Pour into a 6-cup ring mold coated with
- cooking spray. Refrigerate until firm. Unmold onto a serving
- platter. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup (prepared with sugar-free gelatin) equals 174 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 479 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 12 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit, 1/2 starch.