- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around
- edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. Let cheesecake stand at room
- temperature 30 minutes before serving. Serve with crackers. Yield:
- 24-30 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 98 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 111 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer