- Punch dough down; divide into thirds. Shape each third into a 16-in.
- rope. Braid ropes on a greased baking sheet; seal ends. Cover and
- let rise until nearly doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden. Immediately
- remove from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Combine the first
- three glaze ingredients; drizzle over braid. Dust with nutmeg.
- Yield: 1 loaf.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 257 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 153 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.