- batter. Top with remaining batter.
- For topping, combine flour, sugar, almonds and vanilla; cut in butter
- until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 350° for 70-75 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 15
- minutes; remove sides of pan. Serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 368 calories, 17 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 266 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.