I love trying new recipes, and my family enjoys most of my "experiments". Salads are always in demand at our house, and this one is fast, festive and refreshing.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 1 to 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- Dash pepper
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Place cabbage in
- a serving bowl. Add mayonnaise mixture and toss to coat evenly. Fold
- in cranberries. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 233 calories, 22 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 455 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.