Kari Caven of Coeur d'Alene, Idaho needs just three ingredients to stir up these chewy and crunchy treats that make a nice addition to a candy tray. "I sometimes use white chocolate in place of semisweet and replace the cashews with macadamia nuts," she notes.
12 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + setting
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup cashews
- In a heavy saucepan or microwave, melt the chocolate chips; stir
- until smooth. Stir in the cranberries and cashews. Drop by
- teaspoonfuls onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Let stand until
- set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 2 pieces equals 336 calories, 21 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein.