- Pour into crust. Spoon 1/4 cup topping over filling; cut through
- filling with a knife to swirl.
- Return pan to baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Turn
- oven off; let cheesecake stand in oven for 1 hour. Remove from oven;
- cool on a wire rack.
- Carefully run a knife around sides of pan to loosen. Pour remaining
- topping over cheesecake. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan
- before cutting. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 237 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 92 mg cholesterol, 164 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.