- flakes easily with a fork.
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch; whisk in water and
- orange juice until smooth. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Add
- cranberries; cook for 5 minutes or until berries pop. Stir in orange
- peel. Serve with fish and stuffing. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 473 calories, 29 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 801 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.