- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until top springs back when
- lightly touched. Cool on a wire rack.
- For sauce, combine the sugar, cornstarch and salt in a saucepan.
- Gradually add water. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or
- until thickened. Add the orange juice, butter, orange peel and
- extract; mix well. Serve warm sauce over cake. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (1 piece with 2 tablespoons sauce) equals 233 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 250 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1-1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat.